Coach Applications – Online!
Our newly revised MYSC Coach Application is online. Please visit the new page to fill out an application to coach either Recreational or Travel teams for our club.
Summer Street Soccer
We are hosting “street soccer” sessions for Milton players over the summer! Anyone who was registered this past spring 2017 season or who is registered for the upcoming fall 2017 season is welcome to participate. No registration or other sign-up is needed. If you want to play then just show up!
Any cancellations will be posted to our Facebook page.
Players must wear shin guards, and socks over the shin guards. They can’t wear jewelry (including earrings).
Players born in 2007, 2008, or 2009, on the 7v7-B field, Mondays 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.: July 17, July 24, July 31, August 7, and August 14.
Players born in 2005, 2006, or 2007, on the 9v9-B field, Tuesdays 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.: July 18, July 25, August 1, August 8, and August 15.
Players born in 2003, 2004, or 2005, on the 11v11-A field, Wednesdays 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.: July 19, July 26, August 2, August 9, and August 16.
Please email Jeremy Dalmer @ firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Fall Registration Open
Registration for Fall Soccer in Milton is now open and closes June 30th, 2017.
We offer 3 programs in the fall.
1) Pre-K Recreational programs for players entering PreK (players must be 3 before September 1st). The cost is $35 per child. No uniforms are needed, T-shirts will be provided.
2) K-5 Recreational program for players entering grade K through 5 in the fall. The cost is $50 per child. No uniforms are needed, T-shirts will be provided.
3) VSA Fall Travel League for U10 and U12 players. This is a fall travel league program for U10 and U12 players in Milton, Vermont. REMINDER…teams will be created based on birth year registration. Players are no longer placed on teams with the birth date range from 8/1/05-7/31/09 (academic year) as previously done in the past. Example: If your child was born in 2006-2007 he/she will be playing in the U12 age group. If your child was born in 2008-2009 he/she will be playing in the U10 age group.
Please update your child’s school grade level for fall when you register.
Challenger Soccer Camp
Registration is open for Challenger British Soccer Camp. Once again, Milton Youth Soccer is looking for host families and players to put on another great summer soccer camp. Please follow the link below to register. Contact our Summer Coordinator if you would like to host a coach. Hosting is a fantastic opportunity to expose you and your kids to a cross-cultural experience.
This year’s camp will be held from July 24 – 28 at Bombardier Recreation Park.
Board Members Needed!
Two critical positions are in need of volunteers! Please contact the board with interest, or attend our next meeting!
- Recreation Coordinator oversees our Spring and Fall Recreation Programs, including team placements and scheduling practices and games.
- Coach Coordinator oversees our all-volunteer coaching staff, solicits coaching feedback from parents, serves as a liaison between coaches and the Board, creates/maintains coach accounts in GotSoccer, including background checks, and CDC concussion course certification, functions as the MYSC Risk Management Director.
- Registrar handles all player and coach registration and billing through GotSoccer and the Vermont Soccer Association.
Milton Youth Soccer are always looking for additional board members and volunteers. Interested? Attend a board meeting, the first (non-holiday) Monday of every month.
Check our Schedule page for upcoming meeting dates and times, as well as information regarding other club events.
From I-89 take the US-2 E exit, EXIT 17, toward US-7. Turn left onto US-2. Turn left onto US-7 and drive approximately 3.9 miles. Turn right onto Bombardier Road. Bombardier Park is on the right.